Hey there! Today is my day in the blog.
I decided to alter a wooden heart plaque that was sitting on my shelf and collecting dust for a very long time.
This time I wanted to create something sweet, simple and light.
- wooden heart plaque
- texture paste from Fabrica Decoru
- stencil from Fabrica Decoru
- lace and trim
- baby green lily, white rose flower and few sweetheart blossoms
- white leaf
- transparent clock
- chipboard - kitchen utensils
- aqua spray "Pineapple Fresh" from Fabrica Decoru
It was such a fun and easy project. I already hung it in my kitchen and this hanger looks fun and bright!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!