Hello Dear Friends,
Today I'll share mixed media card tutorial, which i really enjoyed working. I'm in love with the Lindy's magical these days and that is what i have created this card. So lets share the tutorial.
1. Take white card-stock size 6"x 6". Black base size is 6.25"x 12.5".
2. Apply white gesso on the base.
3. Sprinkle some Lindy's ink randomly and then spray some water.
4. Now take stencil ( i had taken Rebecca Baer stencil-enchanted vine/small) and apply modelling paste and let it dry.
5. Now sprinkle some Lindy's magical and spray water. Let it dry.
6. To highlight the stencil i had applied art alchemy acrylic paint-opal magic violet-green (this was real magic)
6. Take black archival ink and do stamping randomly, and embellish it according to your choice.
7. Add sentiment, ribbon with twine. And your card is ready!!!
I hope you all will enjoy this tutorial ,
for any query comment here and
would love to hear your words!!!
Have A Nice Day!!!