poniedziałek, 7 sierpnia 2017

Mixed Media Page in Purple

Hi everyone, Melissa here with a design team project for the Mixed Media Warriors Challenge Blog!




To make this page I coated a page in my watercolor paper art journal with gesso, applied chalk ink with a stencil, then Prima Clear Crackle paste, glued on the elements, and applied layers of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Purple Rain, Rich Mocha, and Blue Rasberry,  Prima Art Alchemy paint in Steampunk Copper, Prima Opal Magic waxes in Green Brocade. Blue Velvet,and Prima wax in  Antique gold, gold Momenta stencil paint, and black gesso. I also used Derwent Inktense Watercolor Pencils in yellow, bark,leaf green, indigo blue,and Winton and Lewis watercolors in a mix of sap green and burnt umber. I rubbed on gold mica powder.




The lace strip across the center is from Le Tresors de Luxe, the flowers on it are from Prima.There are pieces of lace around the page, it's bridal lace from Hobby Lobby(HL) The chipboard is from my stash. The oval medallions are pewter from Vintaj, the big heart at the bottom is by Tim Holtz.  There a couple metal flowers from HL.The little birds and butterflies are metal from Martha Stewart. The little girl is by Tim Holtz. The crystals are Swarovski, I got a great deal on them at my local scrapbooking store. The green crystals in settings are from Hobby Lobby. There are some glass pebbles and marbles. 



You can see lots of metal glitter, and Ranger Distress glitter. I also used metal chain, lots of thread, a heart sticker, small lace four leaf flower pieces cut from some Le Tresors lace,and some very tiny flowers from my LSS. The word stickers are 7 Dots.


Thank you so much for looking, and have a great day!





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty