niedziela, 17 czerwca 2018

NEW MMW DT 2018-2019

NEW MIXED MEDIA WARRIORS DESIGN TEAM 

2018 - 2019 




I'm Alpna from Goa, India. I am a postgraduate in commerce. Did Advance Diploma in Multimedia and have around 5 years of experience in graphic designing. I left my job as God blessed us with a son. I started my career again as a crafter when my son was 4.

I have the flair for art and craft from childhood. I did my first oil painting at the age of 10. I used to spend my vacations doing paintings or experimenting some new craft. As I grew up other things engaged me more than my hobby. Then I got married and blessed with a baby boy and I fulfilled my duties as a wife and as a mother but the talent of doing things in a different way was there. One fine day my brother gave my an idea to start a business of making hand made gifts. I discussed this with my husband and he supported me a lot to start a venture of making gifts and today I'm a proud owner of "FEELINGS".

I love to make cards, albums, decoupage projects and now I'm experimenting in mixed media.




Jestem Ela, w sieci jako Sonrisa. Po krótkim czasie, gdy craftowanie musiałam odłożyć na bok wracam do craftowego świata z ogromną motywacją i mnóstwem pomysłów. Jako, że mediowanie zawsze mnie pociągało i z radością lubię eksperymentować z farbkami, mediami, mgiełkami, tuszami.

Scrapowaniem zajmuję się już od sześciu lat. W tym czasie próbowałam różnych stylów i technik. obecnie najbliżej mi do mediowania, choć staram się nie zamykać tylko na jeden styl. Tworzę różne rzeczy: kartki, małe formy, albumy, ale najbardziej chyba pociągają mnie art journale i tradycyjne scrapy.  


SALLY ROE




My name is Sally Roe. I'm 35 and I live in beautiful South Wales, United Kingdom.
I love creating mixed media pieces with a wide variety of products and techniques. 
My blog will be soon :) 



My name is Mallika Kejriwal. I am originally from India and I live in Chicago, IL with my wonderful family. I am a software developer by profession and a crafter by passion.  I have loved colors, threads, ribbons, papers and such since the age of 5 - I remember making pretty clothes for my dolls as a little girl.

I started my journey as a paper crafter and mixed media artist in 2010 when I stumbled across some beautiful crafty blogs while I was looking for some ideas to make a card for a friend's birthday. Ever since then there has been no looking back. I have evolved as an artist and there has always been one thing which is constant in my art and that is adhesives. They are the binding foundation for any form of art I do. My style is basically very versatile, it runs from cute baby albums to explosion boxes, to shabby chic fabric crafts, to mixed media canvases and many many more.


If I get to represent a great blog like yours, I would love to create more projects, promote it on all my social media. I have an active YouTube channel (Aola DIY) which currently boasts 31000 Subscribers and over 3 Million Views. I am also active on all the social media platform like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, BlogSpot etc. Working for a tech company makes me very tech savvy. I can click very good project pictures, edit professional quality videos/pictures which is evident from my project pictures attached here and my YouTube channel. 



Instagram - AolaDIY



Jestem Goga i tworzę od 2011 roku. Uwielbiam mixed mediowe szaleństwo, dlatego postanowiłam stworzyć projekt Mixed Media Warriors. 


W scrapbookingu zakochalam się prawie 3 lata temu. Zaczynałam od tworzenia LO, okazjonalnych kartek i albumów. Od roku zajmuję sie techniką mixed media i alterowaniem przedmiotów. Mixed media całkowicie skardło moje serce i to w tej technice tworzę najczęściej. Moimi ulubionymi stylami są steampunk, rustykalny i vintage. 
Moje prace charakteryzują się warstwami, bo dzięki temu są wielowymiarowe, puszyste. Wszystkie moje prace są robione z serca, z miłości do sztuki i w każdą wkładam cząstkę siebie.

Pasja do scrapbookingu i mixed media pozwala mi się odprężyć, zapomnieć o trudach dnia codziennego. Gdy tworzę odpływam, przenoszę się do mojego własnego świata pełnego kolorów, papieru i farb , w którym zasady ustalam ja.

Jestem osobą kreatywną, staram się zawsze patrzeć na wszystko z innej perspektywy. Lubię wyzwania, eksperymentować, próbować nowych rzeczy i nie boję się wychodzić ze swojej strefy komfortu. Tworzę nie tylko na papierze czy płótnie, ale staram się szukać alternatywnych baz, często wykorzystuję płyty winylowe, drewniane deski czy maty z korka. 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty