wtorek, 6 czerwca 2017

Creating yourself. Canvas + tutorial

Hello dears!
Ola here. Today I would like to share with you my new mixed media canvas.
What are you doing with your chipboard die cuts negatives?
Do you throw them into garbage or save them?
Because if you save them, you can use them to create a beautiful layering on mixed media projects :)
That's exactly what I did on this canvas. And I also prepared a video tutorial for you. Hope you'll like it :)







A video tutorial:



Thank you for stopping by :)



3 komentarze:

  1. Дуже дуже сподобалось! Браво, Олічка!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    ดูหนัง

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Popularne posty