poniedziałek, 27 maja 2019

DREAM ON ALWAYS



Hi creative souls! Milagros here from El taller de Mila My inspiration for this month comes in the form of a card, we all like to receive beautiful cards with nice  feelings. I was inspired by the May Moodboard "Head in clouds" to make the card, I worked the background using the colors of the moodboard using distress oxide to this background I do a dry embossing. I have used ink distres to dye the gauze with two colors. 
Peonies are my favorite flowers, I have used digital stamps of this beautiful flower I have printed on watercolor paper, colored with distress oxide with watercolor techniques, I cut the flowers, I create the composition and I add the feeling.
 I hope you are encouraged to create beautiful cards with Mixed techniques , enjoy and participate in our current challenge. 













Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty