wtorek, 27 sierpnia 2019

SUMMER DREAM




Hi girls, here Cleoscrap from El Taller de Mila... How was summer? I hope you enjoyed and recharged batteries for the new season of Moodboard Challenges in Mixed Media Warriors.
Today I leave my inspiration for the # 42 August Heart Moodboard Challenge, I hope you will be encouraged and see your precious works.
Without realizing the summer will end and it will be a dream, I have altered this anchor with details of shells, seashells, seahorses and a message in a small bottle remembering that summer always comes back ... 
Worked with pigments, sandstone paste, that´s Crafty interence gold, art stones by Prima marketing, and details of my hiding place...












Happy day to all and we hope your works with this beautiful #42 BLOOM HEART





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty