Hey friends! Today I would like to share with you my next project for Mixed Media Warriors blog.
This time I decided to create a custom shadow box. I believe each of us have that one box which isn't good for altering but you can't throw it away somehow=)
Well, I had this one - it was a packaging of jalousie. So I decided to make something cute of it.
First I wanted to create something colorful and fun, but then I found my Lindy's set and idea changed the same moment!
I have a video tutorial on what I did with it and here is a list of supplies and some pictures.
List of supplies:
- jalousie cardboard packaging
- various flowers from I Am Roses and China
- some cabochons
- resin flowers
- ribbon flowers
- flat back pearls string
- chipboard butterfly and Be Happy frame
- metal key charm
- punched leaves from Martha Stewart punch
- Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow mist (Van Dyke Sepia) and Starburst (Salt Water Taffy)
- some acrylic paints
- cotton ivory lace
Here is a short video tutorial and more pictures down below!
Thank you for visiting our blog! Have fun!