piątek, 23 listopada 2018

Mixed Media Layout Inspiration work 'Frosted' inspired November Moodboard


Hi to everyone!

I'm Katrin Poe Mg from Italy and today I share my inspiration work, for the #23 November I choose 'Frosted', my project is a mixed media layout, created with cold tones, 
violet, blue, pale pink, white, and yellow green.



I prepare a special layout for you and a video is loading I hope you like it.



Mixed media layout 

Frosted 



Winter is a magic season, and start in November. 
In this period everything changes the temperature falls, the houses are heated, the desire to go shopping, and Christmas is coming.





The cities change, the lights change, they are hotter, and the aromas of chestnuts heat the icy air.


but farther on the outskirts there is a different atmosphere, the spirit of winter is waking up and getting ready for the great cold and I have tried to immortalize in this mixed media layout, using colors with cold tones.


I used glue gun for add all the embellishment and after I use the colors, I prepare the canvas with two Liquitex spray.


For create the paper rosettes I used Tim Holtz dies and more recycled embellisments.
At the end after gluing all decorations I used two coats of white gesso, and some acrylic colors with cold tones.


Frosted is the winter that helps to preserve things, nature, people, the world, the cold has the power to stop time and is one of the most elusive elements of nature, because it has no form and has them all.
 
I hope you enjoy it


Katrin Poe Mg









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty