wtorek, 27 listopada 2018

CHRISTMAS CANVAS ON WOOD


Hi, I'm Milagros from the El Taller de Mila, today I share a Christmas Canvas on wood as my first inspiration DT. Very excited to show you my first inspiration as part of the great team of Mixed Media Warriors, for this first inspiration and since we already have Christmas in sight I have created a Christmas Canvas on wood with very easy techniques to work and few materials.
I hope you liked it and you want to do something similar, as you can see it is ideal as a decoration both hanging on the wall and on a piece of furniture. And also invite you to join on our November Challenge .










Thanks so much for visiting us and showering so much love xoxo.
On my blog are the step by step and the materials I used... 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty