sobota, 23 lutego 2019

Heart On Fire-Art journal

Hi to everyone today I share my new art journal, for  #23 February the month of love.
For this creations I use my mixed media art journal by Strathmore paper forniture.

The Butterflies are the same time fragile but strong, live a short but intense life and can love just like us, that's why I choose a butterfly for this art journal.



 I use more colors at this time, I love acrylic colurs they are perfect for my creatives ideas.


 I choose for this artwork Liquitex soft body, Liquitex ink, Abstract by Sennelier innovative acrylic, and some colours by ColouArte primary elements and Silks.


 For a caleidoscopic effect, I used a decalcomany tecnique it was fun.


And at the last touch I use my favourite paint marker by Molotow premium one4all, I love this markers they are most powerful, and shiny.


Don't forget to follow us on this blog and other social media.

Love is in the air, we wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day.

Enjoy 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty