wtorek, 26 lutego 2019

"THAT´S THE ONE" LAYOUT


Hi beautiful and creative girls!!
Today I bring you my inspiration DT Mixed Media Warriors, this time I made a layout with a picture that I have a love is charming and full of life, I was inspired to work on the # 37 Moodboard Challenge "All you need is love" which I used pastel colors, letters, flowers and the phrase that I think is going to perfect this photo.
The phrase is "The first time I saw, my heart whispered ... That's the one", it does not seem ideal to accompany this photo?.
For this project I have worked with acrylic paint on scrap paper, background stamps, texture paste mixed with Artisan Powder pigments applied on stencil, embossing powders, dyed and aged envelopes with tea, washi tape, air mail stamps and flowers .
I hope you'll like my project and it inspires you to make your own creation in mixed media version, maybe even join our monthly challenge? Have a nice day!











Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty