sobota, 23 marca 2019

My DT inspiration project 'We Got The Power'



 Hi to everyone today I share a special Art journal for you, March is the month of the woman and Spring.
For this time I used my favourite Molotow watercolour Pump soft liner main set 1, and my washi tape for the clotching of the girls.



 This is not easy tecnique, please pay attention.


 I started from a switch page of colour, I draw the girls and for washi tape cut I use a special cutter for paper.




 I used my favourite Liquitex ink, and Molotow paint marker One4all for more contrast,




 The final touch with white marker and a sentiment



  I hope you like my creation thanks for your attention







































































Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty