sobota, 27 kwietnia 2019

Once Upon a Springtime


Hi dears!! Milagros Asensio  here from El taller de Mila , today I share mi inspiration in the form of an altered  art , I love rescuing branches, stones etc to give them a new life, this time I saw many possibilities in a small trunk of a vine arm that my husband cut in our vineyard.
I was very excited to create with it a small magical world in the rebirth of a new spring.
I have worked with the papers of Grhapic 45 Once upon a Springtime, some materials of Premium Marketing patinas effect oxide and the skid effects and the wax opal magic turquoise satin, Stamperia the Antik gesso, Ranger Ice Stickles, the H2o and the Interference gold de That Crafty's.
I hope you like my April inspiration and encourage you to alter, see you soon. Happy spring to all. 

 










1 komentarz:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Love all the details. Great and original project!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Popularne posty