niedziela, 23 czerwca 2019

June inspiration By Katrin Poe Mg

 Hi to everyone, time to change...finally I can share with you my soul, I'm very happy for this art journal, I love Punk attidute, in this project I use more acrylic colour and original sobject.



 I draw with Copic Multiliner,  Molotow one4all paint marker, and I use a palette knife to paint on a art journal, I choose Clarabelle Stamps I love them, for create a special texture and baloons.


 I use many brand of acrylic colours Maimeri acrylic, Dylusion paint, Lindy's stamp gang, ColourArte silks paint, and Molotow one4all paint acrylic marker, Abstract by Sennelier, Talens and Prima Marketing acrylic paint.










For the last touch I choose a sentiment by Clarabelle stamps, and I write in street-art style 'Punk aganist the World', I hope you like it.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty