sobota, 27 lipca 2019

DANCE YOUR HEART OUT


Hi creative ladies !!Here Milagros (Mila) from El Taller de Mila, I leave my inspiration for this month of July I inspire you with an art journal page that I was creating from pigment remains while working on another project.
The image that I used I found it many years ago on Pinterest and it has given me a lot of play. I find it so shabby, vintage, delicate and romantic.
While I was working on the other project, searching through my printed papers, I found it (sometimes the images do not call them?), My mind placed it on an art journal page and specifically it was great for the Moodboard inspiration of July.




I was inspired by the colors of the Moodboard as well as the phrase  "Do your thing", also in the name of moodboard # 40 smiles & happy. As happy as we are when we do what we like, even if we sometimes do what we like, it brings us doubts and effort to achieve it.




The page is created layer by layer, I have not added gesso because I wanted to preserve the softness of the pages of the journal, with different templates and remnants of pigments brusho, background seals, I have been creating layer on layer adding textures, I have Splattered over the entire background with the ocher color.
I created the composition by placing my ballerina on old sheet music, a cut and a piece of white tulle. On the other side I have placed the phrases "Dance your heart out" and "Never doubt that the courage you need is always with you".




And so far I hope it has inspired you, because with a few scraps of material we can make beautiful pages and create art. See you soon XOXO.




1 komentarz:

  1. Hi, where is the linky tool of july, couldn't find. Pls help.
    Waiting for results of last two months challenge.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Popularne posty