niedziela, 23 grudnia 2018

Mixed media Artwork ' I Start from me'


Hi to everyone today for #23 Dicember I share my mixed media artwork ' I start from me' and for this time I don't have a video but a demo, available at dicember on my Instgram stories.

this was an incredible year, full of satisfaction but also of disappointments, this is why this title, 
starting from me, means that I would like to start next year with optimism, 
and determination to improve myself, both as a person and as an artist, 
then I start from my mistakes, from my disappointments, but also from my joys 
and the many satisfactions that will give me the push to start a new year in the right way.

 I love to draw in my creations, for this time I used liquitex ink with traditional inking tecnique, deeop turquoise, deep violet and iridescent gold, for the lady I used Sakura Koi watercolour penbrush.


 I used also Opal magic Pink-Blue embellishment, and I created some paper rosettes, with Tim Holtz dies, but the real magic are in the sentiments, I used Craft Smith 'Pink Champagne', this is an exquisite paper pad collection, very cute, gorgeous, with rosegold, pink, fucsia, and gold, I used the same paper for the paper rosettes.


For last touch Lindy's stamp gang Jack frost, Treasure island aqua, Buccaneer bay blue, and Wicth's potion purple, for background.


And Molotow one4all paint marker white, I love to much this paint markers I love Molotow products they are perfect for my artworks.

 
 I hope you like my new creation, and I can only wish you happy 
Merry christmas and happy new year
 by Katrin Poe Mg
 

1 komentarz:

Popularne posty