czwartek, 13 grudnia 2018

“Let's be Jolly” Altered Lantern by Adrijana

Hello beautiful creative souls and Mixed Media Warriors Fans. Adrijana here from Paper Beauty AK with my new DT inspiration for December Moodboard. This time I decided for the traditional Christmas colors: red and green, which you can found it on December Challenge. Can you see a beautiful white lantern stand behind a decorated Christmas tree on the third photo? Yes? So, this was my inspiration for you. I made a lovely lantern from a chipboard with gorgeous Pion Design “Let's be Jolly” paper collection. I used also white gesso, Pentart acrylic colors, art stones and Scrapiniec chipboards. Join us and have fun with dirty fingers. I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!













Have a nice day, Adrijana



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty