sobota, 15 grudnia 2018

Rust & Crackle ATC by our guest designer Maria Lillepruun


Hello friends! 

Thank you for inviting me to gest design! 

My name is Maria Lillepruun. I am a mixed media artist from Estonia. I am also an eager ATC collector and I regularly make ATC sets to trade with other artists.  

So today I would like to show you my new set "Rust & Crackle". To make these ATCs I took 6 cardboard bases and covered them with gesso. Later on, I added quite a lot of crackle paste and let it dry completely. 







When the paste was dry, I colored the cards with alcohol inks. The metallic embellishments you see on top I also colored with alcohol inks first, before gluing them onto the cards. I attached some patterned paper pieces to the colored ATCs, and only after that, I glued the embellishments on top of it. 

Then I took the rust pastes of different color and applied them to the ATC background and the embellishments. To finish the set, I added some beads and microbeads as a final touch.


Thank you for your attention!

Maria Lillepruun 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty