sobota, 19 stycznia 2019

Art Journal by Dr Monika Shukla

Hello lovelies!!!
Monika here from UrooCreations, I am going to share an Art Journal, full of wonderful colours. I was inspired by some shades of sky blue, orange, green, purple, brown and black from our January challenge's  mood board "Let's Get Party". For creating this art page, I have used gorgeous craft supplies from Prima Marketing, Finnabair, Lindy's Stamp Gang, Tim Holtz and other from my stash. My art page presenting the beautiful bond between two sisters. 
I love this quote so much...
"I smile because You'r my sister. I laugh because You can't do anything about it".
I hope you will love my project and it will give you some crazy idea to create one to participate in our wonderful challenge...
Looking forward to see your amazing creations...












So much love...
Dr Monika Shukla

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty