piątek, 11 stycznia 2019

“La Vie en Rose” Accordion Card by Adrijana

Hello beautiful creative souls and Mixed Media Warriors Fans. Adrijana here from Paper Beauty AK with my new DT inspiration for January Moodboard "Let's Get Party". For the 18th birthday party, I created a beautiful accordion card "La Vie en Rose". I really love this explosion of colours, but I stayed in my safe frames and I chose four colours: pink in different shades, yellow, brown with golden shades and black. I used amazing Prima Marketing paper & flowers collection Misty Rose and added some different chipboards. I hope you’ll like my project and it inspires you to make your own creation, maybe even join our monthly challenge? 















Have a nice day, Adrijana


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty