środa, 23 stycznia 2019

Mixed Media Home Decor 'Revenge of nature'


Hi to everyone for this month I choose a different sobject for Theme of #23 January of 2019, this is my creation.

 for this project I used more recycled materials, I hope you like it this is my mixed media home decor
'Revenge of nature'


All embellishment came from my box of tresures, it's a special box where I conserve recycled embellishment, and I use them for my creations


 I choose vibrant color for the first project for 2019, I used black gesso, white gesso of Prima Marketing and glue gun to assemble everything.


 And at last touch with Abstract acrylic by Sennelier I love this colours they are more brilliant, most powerful colors.


I hope you like it and Happy New Year to everyone from Mixed Media Warriors DT group.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty